Sunday, August 24, 2014

MANDIBULAR FRACTURES MCQ REVIEW


TYPE OF FRACTURE
Simple
Includes a closed linear fractures of the condyle, coronoid, ramus and edentulous body of the mandible.
Compound
Fractures of tooth bearing portions of the mandible, into d mouth via the periodontal membrane and at times through the overlying skin.
Communited
Usually compound fractures characterized by fragmentation of bone
Pathological
Results from an already weakened mandible by pathological conditions.

SITE OF FRACTURE
Dentoalveolar
Condyle
Coronoid
Ramus
Angle
Body (molar and premolar areas)
Parasymphysis
Symphysis

3 comments:

  1. This blog is really informative i really had fun reading it.It is really very helpful for me.Hoping the same finest operate in the up coming days also. thank you!
    Denture repair while you wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. All this information was very helpful for me. I am a dental student and have to make an assignment on this topic. I was just thinking to visit our family dentist Manhattan Beach for some help. But you made my work easier. Thanks dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really deep insights shared on the mandibular fractures. I too had compound fracture a year back and I am extremely happy now with the present state of my mouth. I have also shared my complete review on the same.

    ReplyDelete

Share

+1 this blog

you might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...